Below is the list of core and supplementary services we provide
Offshore, Subsea, Towage, Special Cargo and Project chartering. Our target based selection process is a useful tool which may be applied at any stage of procurement phase where we can assist in selection of most suitable vessels. Those are not limited to:
– Platform supply vessels (PSV);
– Anchor handling tug supply vessels (AHTS);
– Multi purpose support vessels (MPSV);
– Light construction vessels (LCV);
– Hydrographic survey vessels;
– Workboats and crew transfer vessels (CTV);
– Barges and tugs
– Windfarm service operation vessels;
– Heavy lift vessels and semi submersibles;
All vessels are sourced either directly or through our partners network either for short spot work, longer term charters or bareboat options. Note the list above may not be fully inclusive – we encourage all incoming requests. Starting from summer 2017 we have also been running new service – dry cargoes chartering. As of 2018 we had become the authorized representative of the largest diving contractor in the Baltic Sea area, by having done that offer we are now able to plan, organize and manage diving, offshore subsea and marine construction services of the highest complexity and quality.
Sale and Purchase
Operating on the second-hand S&P market, we deal with all vessels, irrespectively of their sizes and types. We may outsource most attractive offers, which are either immediately available on the market, or may be developed for sale. Our access to a wide network of colleagues located worldwide gives us the opportunity to market vessels and floaters for sale on sellers’ behalf. We also provide vessels inspection and survey services (either directly or indirectly), as well as have access to finance providers. Registration services, as well as placement of insurance and ship and crew management may also be outsourced.
For the sake of customer fleet expansion requirements we will distribute required order to shipyard, based on yard expected capacities and technical ability to perform the contract well. After collecting newbuild proposals we determine the most suitable and attractive yard and help our customers place newbuilding order with the shipyard. Newbuilding supervision and advisory are also outsourced and offered, either directly or via partners, as well as placement of necessary insurance and further proceedings.
As an independent marine operations consultant we can assist both in selecting a suitable vessel for charter and manage the whole marine part of the project. This can be done in both in oil and gas and renewables industries. Our skills here, to include the least are:
– Development of marine support tender requirements;
– Selection of most suitable and cost-efficient vessel for a project;
– Development of marine operation manuals, emergency response plans and bridging documentation (an interface in case several management systems are used);
– Day-to-day management of marine, logistics and marine construction parts of projects;
– Risk-based project specific HAZID/HAZOP meetings with involved parties.
We love DP, and we know DP well. As dynamic positioning operations present more and more significance to the projects offshore, our personnel have the ability to verify vessels’ DP system operation in strict compliance with the designed worst case failure (DWCF) so that all possible failures are checked and the position loss probability is minimized. We can also help you to:
– Prepare FMEA for the vessel;
– Witness annual DP trials;
– Manage DP refit projects and upgrades, and vessel DP conversions;
All our personnel working in DP field have extensive experience with dynamically positioned vessels in engineering, electrical and marine kinds of expertise.
In Navideep we believe that the combination of our skills and responsible approach are the keys to overall project success. We gained our experience in different parts of the world and in various leading maritime companies in: